Hall- & co-organized performances
They are playing freely the lie of a drama.
You’re going to see the children’s free ideas.
- Sat., Jul. 27, 2019
- Meguro Persimmon Hall's Small Hall
- 1st : (Open)13:30 | (Start)14:00
2nd : (Open)16:00 | (Start)16:30
Workshop attendees from the 1 year of junior high school to the 3 year of high school.
All un-reserved seats
- 300 yen
※Preschool children entry available
※Free for high school students of age or younger
( The leader of usagistripe, Dramatist, Director )
Naoto Katori ©HARU
( The leader of Chemical 3, Choreographer, Dancer, a member of CONDORS )
- Date available
- Tue., Jun. 25, 201910:00
Meguro Persimmon Hall ticket center
- Buy on the internet
- Phone reservations
- 03-5701-2904 (10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.)
- Purchase at the counter
- Meguro Persimmon Hall
ticket center counter
(Available on floor B1, 10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.)
- We ask for your understanding as, due to unavoidable circumstances, changes may occur regarding the performer, program, etc.
- Cancellations are not possible once a ticket has been obtained unless the performance itself is canceled.
- Please come using public transportation as the parking lot has a small number of parking spaces.