Hall- & co-organized performances
This performance is mainly organized by Meguro Foundation of Art and Culture.
- Sat., Nov. 9, 2019
- Meguro Persimmon Hall's Main Hall
- Open 14:15 / Start 15:00
Norichika Iimori, Conductor
Rio Arai, Violin
Tokyo Symphony Orchestra
“Eugene Onegin” Polonaise
Violin Concerto in D major, Op.35
Ravel: Piano Concerto in G major
R. Strauss: “Till Eulenspiegels lustige Streiche” Op.28
- We will hold “Welcom Concert” in the lobby from 14:30
All reserved seats
- 3,500 yen
- 2,800 yen
- 1,000 yen
Please show student IDs for the number of people with a student ticket who are of jr. high school age or older when admitted.
- Date available
- Sat., Apr. 6, 2019 10:00 a.m.
Meguro Persimmon Hall ticket center
- Buy on the internet
- Phone reservations
- 03-5701-2904 (10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.)
- Purchase at the counter
- Meguro Persimmon Hall
ticket center counter
(Available on floor B1, 10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.)
Meguro Foundation of Art and Culture / Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture (Tokyo Bunka Kaikan)
Tokyo Orchestra Jigyo kyodo kumiai
- We ask for your understanding as, due to unavoidable circumstances, changes may occur regarding the performer, program, etc.
- Cancellations are not possible once a ticket has been obtained unless the performance itself is canceled.
- Admission/Accompaniment by preschool children is not allowed.
- Please come using public transportation as the parking lot has a small number of parking spaces.