Hall- & co-organized performances
This performance is mainly organized by Meguro Foundation of Art and Culture.
- Sat., Mar. 14, 2020
- Meguro Persimmon Hall's Small Hall
- Open 14:30 / Start 15:00
Haruma Sato, Cello
Keita Obushi, Piano
Benjamin Britten｜ Suite for Cello No.1 Op.72
Sergey Prokofiev｜Sonata for cello and piano in C major, Op.119
All reserved seats
- 2,500 yen
Date Avairable: Sat., Oct. 12
Haruma Sato, Cello (C)FUKAYA_Yoshinobu/auraY2
Meguro Foundation of Art and Culture
- We ask for your understanding as, due to unavoidable circumstances, changes may occur regarding the performer, program, etc.
- Cancellations are not possible once a ticket has been obtained unless the performance itself is canceled.
- Admission/Accompaniment by preschool children is not allowed.
- Please come using public transportation as the parking lot has a small number of parking spaces.