Hall- & co-organized performances
This performance is mainly organized by Meguro Foundation of Art and Culture.
- Tue., May. 12, 2020
- Meguro Persimmon Hall's Small Hall
- Open 18:30 / Start 19:00
Yoshie Ueno, Flute
Eriko Ara, Oboe
Taira Kaneko, Clarinet
Mariko Fukushi, Fagott
Nobuaki Fukukawa, Horn
Yurie Miura, Piano
Brahms | Piano Quartet No.1 in G minor Op.25
(Sextet Version for Wind Quintet and Piano)
All reserved seats
- 3,500 yen
- 2,000 yen
Date Avairable: Sat., Feb. 1
Meguro Foundation of Art and Culture
- We ask for your understanding as, due to unavoidable circumstances, changes may occur regarding the performer, program, etc.
- Cancellations are not possible once a ticket has been obtained unless the performance itself is canceled.
- Admission/Accompaniment by preschool children is not allowed.
- Please come using public transportation as the parking lot has a small number of parking spaces.