Hall- & co-organized performances
This performance is mainly organized by Meguro Foundation of Art and Culture.
- Sun., Jan. 24, 2021
- Meguro Museum of Art, Tokyo
- Open 13:30 / Start 14:00
Composer / Pianist / Accodeionist
All un-reserved seats
- 1,000 yen
Composer / Pianist / Accodionist
” Feast for the eyes -DRAWERS: The Museum Inside ”
Open Hours10:00〜18:00（Museum entrance closes at 5:30PM）Closed Mondays
Meguro Museum of Art, Tokyo
2-4-36,Meguro Meguro-ku,Tokyo 153-0063,JAPAN
- Date available
- Fri., Dec. 18, 2020 10:00 a.m.
Meguro Persimmon Hall ticket center
- Buy on the internet
- Phone reservations
- 03-5701-2904 (10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.)
- Purchase at the counter
- Meguro Persimmon Hall
ticket center counter
(Available on floor B1, 10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.)
◆Meguro Museum of Art, Tokyo (Date available: Sat,, Oct. 12th)
Meguro Foundation of Art and Culture
- We ask for your understanding as, due to unavoidable circumstances, changes may occur regarding the performer, program, etc.
- Cancellations are not possible once a ticket has been obtained unless the performance itself is canceled.
- Admission/Accompaniment by preschool children is not allowed.
- Please come using public transportation.