Hall- & co-organized performances
This performance is mainly organized by Meguro Foundation of Art and Culture.
- Sun., Jun. 20, 2021
- Meguro Persimmon Hall's Main Hall
- Open 14:15 / Start 15:00
Takeshi Ooi (Concductor)
Japan Philharmonic Orchestra
Makiko Yoshime (Soprano)
Ikuko Nakajima (Alt)
Naoki Miyasato (Tenor)
Hirotaka Kato (Bass-baritone)
Overture to “King Stephen” Op.117
Symphony No.9 in D minor Op.125 “Choral”
All reserved seats
- 4,000 yen
- 3,500 yen
- 1,000 yen
- Date available
- Sat., Feb. 29, 2020 10:00 a.m.
Meguro Persimmon Hall ticket center
- Buy on the internet
- Phone reservations
- 03-5701-2904 (10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.)
- Purchase at the counter
- Meguro Persimmon Hall
ticket center counter
(Available on floor B1, 10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.)
Meguro Foundation of Art and Culture
- We ask for your understanding as, due to unavoidable circumstances, changes may occur regarding the performer, program, etc.
- Cancellations are not possible once a ticket has been obtained unless the performance itself is canceled.
- Admission/Accompaniment by preschool children is not allowed.
- Please come using public transportation as the parking lot has a small number of parking spaces.
・Please show student IDs for the number of people with a student ticket who are Jr. high school age or older when admitted.