Hall- & co-organized performances
The New Year Rakugo 2021 flier
This performance is mainly organized by Meguro Foundation of Art and Culture.
- Thu., Jan. 13, 2022
- Meguro Persimmon Hall's Main Hall
- Open 12:45 / Start 13:30
Special Guest Kanda Syori
All reserved seats
- 3,700 yen
- 3,200 yen
- Accessible seats
- 3,700 yen
Accessible seating available only by calling or visiting the hall’s ticket center.
Up to 4 tickets per person available the first day tickets go on sale
Date available : Thu., Oct. 27
- Date available
- Wed., Oct. 27, 2021 10:00 a.m.
Meguro Persimmon Hall ticket center
- Buy on the internet
- Phone reservations
- 03-5701-2904 (10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.)
- Purchase at the counter
- Meguro Persimmon Hall
ticket center counter
(Available on floor B1, 10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.)
- Ticket PIA
*Up to 4 tickets per person available the first day tickets go on sale
*You can not purchase tickets at the hall’s ticket center counter, only on the first day tickets go on sale.
Meguro Foundation of Art and Culture
- We ask for your understanding as, due to unavoidable circumstances, changes may occur regarding the performer, program, etc.
- Cancellations are not possible once a ticket has been obtained unless the performance itself is canceled.
- Admission/Accompaniment by preschool children is not allowed.
- Please come using public transportation as the parking lot has a small number of parking spaces.