Hall- & co-organized performances
This performance is co-organized by Meguro Foundation of Art and Culture.
- Wed., Feb. 21, 2024 –
Sun., Feb. 25, 2024
- Meguro Persimmon Hall's Main Hall
- Wed., 21 Feb. 2024：17:15 Open / 18:00 Start
Thu., 22 Feb. 2024：13:15 Open / 14:00 Start
Sat., 24 Feb. 2024：13:15 Open / 14:00 Start
Sun., 25 Feb. 2024：13:15 Open / 14:00 Start
All reserved seats
Direction: Leo Iizuka
Artwork: Hiroshi Senju
Movie direction: Mucho Muramatsu
Costume design: Yusuke Takahashi (CFCL)
Stage manager: Hiroshi Koizumi (Art Creation)
Conductor: Masato Suzuki
Tamino: Ilker Arcayürek
Pamina: Maki Mori
Sarastro: Yasushi Hirano
The Queen of the Night: Morgane Heyse
Papageno: Takaoki Onishi
Papagena: Misaki Morino
Orchestra, Chorus: Bach Collegium Japan
- Date available
- Sat., Oct. 21, 202310:00
Meguro Persimmon Hall ticket center
- Buy on the internet
- Phone reservations
- 03-5701-2904 (10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.)
- Purchase at the counter
- Meguro Persimmon Hall
ticket center counter
(Available on floor B1, 10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.)
Bunkamura Ticket Centre <10:00-17:00> 03-3477-9999
Presented by Bunkamura
Co-presented by Meguro Foundation of Art and Culture
- We ask for your understanding as, due to unavoidable circumstances, changes may occur regarding the performer, program, etc.
- Cancellations are not possible once a ticket has been obtained unless the performance itself is canceled.
- Admission/Accompaniment by preschool children is not allowed.
- Please come using public transportation as the parking lot has a small number of parking spaces.